Chocolate crepe is a French pastry, originally known for being easily prepared, as it requires few minutes to finish. It can be served with ice-cream, cream or chocolate sauce. Today we will teach you how to make Chocolate Crepe.
Chocolate Crepe ingredients
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 1 small tablespoon of butter
- 1 large tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- ½ cup of Qamr’s cream
- 1/4 cup of Shanti’s cream
- 1/4 cup of chocolate sauce
How to make Chocolate Crepe
- Prepare the flour, add the cocoa and vanilla and mix them together.
- Put the egg in another bowl with the sugar and mix them (using an electric mixer) until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Add the milk, the butter and continue mixing them. Afterword adds the dry ingredients together and mixes them until they form liquid dough. Put the dough in the fridge for an hour.
- After an hour put a few drops of vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan and put it over medium heat. Then, put a small amount of the dough and spread it over the pan, and turn it over on the other side after a while. Repeat the process until all the dough is over.
- Put the cream inside the crepe and fold it, after that put a spoonful of chocolate sauce.
The Chocolate Crepe can be decorated with any kind of fruit.
The Chocolate Crepe is ready to be served.
– Bon appétit –
(Did you like the recipe? Share us your opinion)