Cannelloni is a kind of Italian pasta shaped in the form of a cylinder. It can be filled with any kind of sauce, and today we will introduce you to how to make Cannelloni with minced meat.
Cannelloni with minced meat’s ingredients
- 10 cylinders of Cannelloni
- 2 cups of soft meat
- 3 medium-sized onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- ¼ cup vegetable of oil
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 cup cooking cream
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- ½ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of dried basil
How to prepare cannelloni with minced meat
- Cut the onion into small sized pieces and put them in a pan with the oil, leave it on medium heat until the onion wilts.
- Grind the garlic well, and add the ground garlic to the onions. Then, mix them together.
- Add the minced meat, the black pepper and the salt to the onion-garlic mixture and mix it all together until the meat is cooked.
- Put the butter in an average saucepan and add the tomato paste. Let them on medium heat and keep stirring for a few more seconds.
- Add the cooking cream to the tomato paste and stir the mixture till it blends well.
- Put a large amount of water, in another saucepan (preferably a deep saucepan) then let it on medium heat till it boils.
- Keep cannelloni in boiling water for about ten minutes.
- Get the cannelloni out and align them in a dish, then start filling them with the meat.
- Align the filled cannelloni in a rectangular Pyrex Baking tray and pour the sauce over them, then sprinkle the Parmesan cheese and basil on top of them.
- Enter the cannelloni’s Pyrex Baking tray in the oven on medium heat for twenty minutes.
The cannelloni with minced meat is ready to be served.
– Bon appétit –
(Did you like the recipe? Share us your opinion)