Tabbouleh is the simplest and most well-known eastern appetizers, as it was well known in the Levant, especially in Lebanon, then it became famous in all the Arab world, it consists of different kinds of fresh vegetables and it’s rich with many vitamins. In this article, we will learn how to prepare Tabbouleh.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Quantity: 4-5 people
Difficulty Level: Easy
- Three medium tomatoes.
- 4 cups finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley.
- 1/2 cup fine Bulgur.
- Sprinkling of dry mint.
- Sprinkling of salt.
- One fresh lemon juice.
- One tablespoon of finely chopped fresh mint.
- One Lemon which is cut into slices for decorating.
- One tablespoon olive oil.
- Some lettuce Leaves for decorating.
- You can add a small onion to Tabbouleh salad (optional).
Wash and soak Bulgur in a quarter of a glass of water before you start preparing, cut tomatoes into 1/4-inch pieces, then wash the parsley and the mint. Mix all the ingredients together then add dry mint, salt, lemon, olive oil, and finally the fine Bulgur.
Stir all Ingredients with each other inside the bowl; put the lettuce leaves inside the presentation dish, then pour the Tabbouleh salad in the dish, and add the lemon slices and green mint to decorate the dish.
– Bon appétit –
(Did you like the recipe? Share us your opinion)